Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just another summer vacation

So a couple of weekends ago another one of my Brasilian friends, Lorena, came to visit me. Well what did we decide to do..LASSSSSSSSSSS VEGASSSSSSSSSS...wow and was it fun we just went and enjoyed ourselves so much...Its nice to just get away and not worry about a thing and just enjoy with one of your good friends. Here are a few pictures of here visit.
HERE IS MY NEW SHIRT SHE GAVE ME...I LOVED IT....

JUST CHILLEN BY THE POOL....

JUST DRINKIN A LIL MIAMI VICE....

MMMMMMMMMM HERE YOU GO AUNT LISA AND MOM hahhahahah

SUMMER OF '69 AT FREMONT STREET...

After Vegas we left the day after we came home and went to Scottsbluff...Yes that lovely little town where I spent two years of my life and I can't stay away from this place...I took Lorena there so she could work and to visit a few of the old friends which is always good to see...Judy, my favorite teacher and soccer mom her daughter Aryssa just had a baby boy so I went to go visit the new baby of the family...It was also good to see Gianno another brasilian that I went to school with that is like my grandpa they are all going to come here in august for the fair and we will all go to vegas again...I CANNOT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT...........

oh and does anyone else think that summer is going by WAY TOO FAST....i think so...

No comments: