Thursday, January 6, 2011
I am starting this new year out as a college graduate from Weber State and also a Certified Athletic Trainer. I am still trying to get all of my paperwork in to be "official" but I am still working for my dad. Some days I like it (such as payday), but most days I find myself just sitting here at the computer thinking of the past. Thinking of all of the good and bad times I had.
WNCC was a huge learning experience for me where I met amazing people that I still have friendships with today. People always ask me how I always get to go to Brasil, and this is how. All of the amazing Brasilian people that I met at WNCC give me the opportunity to visit them. All I can say is that I have never had families bring me in and treat me like their own like I have in Brasil. This last time was one of the best experiences and the pictures are good enough to make me cry and miss all of those amazing people.
As much as I enjoyed Weber State it was still nothing like WNCC and it is crazy how fast time goes by. I remember wanting to go home so bad while I was in Nebraska and as soon as I came home, I wanted to go back. Times is something that doesn't stop and that was shown to me the hard way. 6 months/one semester a lot can happen and such did as I would come home for break seeing that all the people that I used to hang out with have moved on, have started their own little families. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for them, and I wish them all the greatest, but it was definitely a hard wake up call. In the mean time, the friends in Nebraska were awesome. I will have crazy stories to tell for years and pictures and videos to back it all up.
I guess as life goes on we all learn new lessons. Time is going by so fast that some of these lessons are not easy to pick out until more time passes by. All I know is that I am a very blessed person for what I have been able to do in my life, and of the many opportunities that will come my way in the future. Many people have come in and out of my life and each of them have taught me something.
Life is too short to worry about what people may think of you. The time goes by so fast that its not worth living unhappy and full of regret.
I know I keep rambling and my grammar is totally shot to hell, but thats why it is my blog. To be able to write what I want and how I want, right? haha...I guess now that I have so much more time on my hands that I will be able to start blogging more. I find it a way to help relax me.
Happy new year
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
HERE IS MY NEW SHIRT SHE GAVE ME...I LOVED IT....
JUST CHILLEN BY THE POOL....
JUST DRINKIN A LIL MIAMI VICE....
MMMMMMMMMM HERE YOU GO AUNT LISA AND MOM hahhahahah
SUMMER OF '69 AT FREMONT STREET...
After Vegas we left the day after we came home and went to Scottsbluff...Yes that lovely little town where I spent two years of my life and I can't stay away from this place...I took Lorena there so she could work and to visit a few of the old friends which is always good to see...Judy, my favorite teacher and soccer mom her daughter Aryssa just had a baby boy so I went to go visit the new baby of the family...It was also good to see Gianno another brasilian that I went to school with that is like my grandpa they are all going to come here in august for the fair and we will all go to vegas again...I CANNOT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT...........
oh and does anyone else think that summer is going by WAY TOO FAST....i think so...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
WHAT A WEEKEND
THANKS EVERYONE :D
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I didn't go to prom...hahahha...was never into those things..
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? well....I don't think I can answer this one...
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? hahhahah like I can remember this one...do you count a sip of a drink or a full out drink...hmmm..
4. What was your FIRST job? well ya see...my first job so something I got paid so I would say that it was when I was the Anatomy and Physiology tutor at WNCC..hahah got paid 6.75 an hour hahaha...
5. What was your FIRST car? my little cavalier smurfy =D
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? hmmm i don't remember...
7. Who the FIRST person you thought of this morning? um...probably my dad cause he called me...
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Sharp..
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? To California
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk? oh wow...hmmm..shit i dunno hahhah probably my mom..cute huh..hhaha
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? Nikki Hufstetler I think...actually that is if it is friend..probably the first was my grandmas..
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My dad =D
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I have never been in one..just been to them
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? looked at my phone and said shit...
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? wow i am not sure probably one up at Weber State with my cousins that my grandma got us into for free, a country singer i don't remember his name.
16. FIRST tattoo? flowers on my foot.
17. FIRST piercing? Ears
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to? BRASILLLLLLLLLL
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? That I remember? Probably 101 Dalmations hahaha its the only one popping in my head...
20. When was your FIRST detention? Never I was a nerd...
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Oh just Utah
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Amanda Jane Arrant at WNCC...hahahhah good ole times hahahha..
23. If you had one wish, what would it be? To live a life a pure happiness!!!
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Ball room dancing hahahhaha
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? oh probably no one hahahha I can't believe I did it...
Monday, May 4, 2009
this was the beginning of the night..
me and cousin lacie
me and my dear mother....
the family..well some of them...and cute little jayce..
Friday, April 10, 2009
What is in a lifetime?
Seconds turn into minutes-minutes turn into hours- hours turn into days- days turn into weeks-weeks turn into months-months turn into years......Life never slows down for anyone no matter how much we wish or pray for this to happen...We cannot let ourselves fall behind and we must get up when we are at our lowest point...For the people we have known may not always be there and the people that we love may hurt us like never expected....We must continue to get up and brush ourselves off and face the new task for the day.. Life is too short to stay unhappy for every minute we are unhappy is a minute of lost time that we will never get back....These are the times of our lives to try and enjoy everything and not let things bring us down...Life is too short to stay unhappy….We are who we are and if people cannot accept it then it is their fault...We cannot change who we are or else it will not be us...Adaptation is something that is a part of who we are as human beings....For which we adapt for every environment that we are in....We live our lives as chameleons and have the personality to change daily...Each day brings on a new challenge in which we must fight head on. In the end we might be standing there alone or most of us will be standing there with the support of family and friends that no matter what will never leave us….We learn as we go of course we all make mistakes but that is why no one is perfect…People may think we change but maybe they have created this image that they believe to be true….We will never know the mysteries of life and why we act the way we do, but why think of this? Why think so much? Thinking too much can lead to worrying and can lead to a life of unhappiness….Life is something too precious that we only get once in a lifetime….We must cherish this because it is our one time to make a dent in history…Each of us may not make it in a book, but we are able to do more than just be in a book….We can do something amazing that will never leave the minds and hearts of people….For people will remember long after we are gone and miss us terribly for the kind of person we were and the things that we did…We all have the opportunity to become legends and heroes…There are people that enter our lives everyday..Some stay longer than others and some have more significant than others…But we cannot be obsessed about how many of these people enter because it just happens….Everything happens for a reason even though we might not know what the reason is at that moment we will find out…We must open our world up to see the things that might not be noticeable on the outside…By opening our mind and our world we might be able to see the greatest things on earth and the greatest side of each person…Just because a person may look different than us on the outside does not mean they are not a great person or they are not like us….We must give each person the chance to show their true colors…Taking the lessons that we learn each day will help us to develop our character….We cannot judge because who are we to say that we are right…We are only one person with a point of view…We must learn to live our life and enjoy every minute because we never know when this will be taken away from us…