Monday, December 8, 2008
Well that is all that I have to say right now....hahahha
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
2. Being alone
3. Letting the people that I love down
4. The dark
5. Edward Scissorhands.......One of the main reasons I will not be alone in the dark...I can just imagine him chasing me to cut me....it gives me the chills just thinking about it...
1. My friends
2. Being around all my family and doing things with them.
3. Snowmobiling/boating those kind of things
4. Playing soccer.
5. Traveling and seeing the world especially Brasil
1. Oh man I think music is a big obsession I have always had
2. watching movies....I love them
3. I have decided I want to start collecting money from everywhere that I go. That is other countries!
4. Taking pictures...I have to take pictures with everything because maybe one day I will have Alzheimer's and not remember a thing
5. I am starting to think I am getting an obsession with tattoos..
5 surprising facts about you
1. I hate getting in trouble...I know that is stupid but serious I worry way to much!!!
2. I do absolutely nothing with my life right now.
3. hahaha I can fix pretty much anything....does not matter if it needs glue, touch up, sewing, hahah I can do it all.
4. I am really really really afraid of the dark....
5. I might be moving to Florida to go play soccer again with one of my friends...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
So I played that year and it was going pretty good. Did not do as good as I did my first year but I was fine with it because I really was not suppose to be playing as soon as I did. So I went throughout the season without major knee problems. I then had to figure out where I was going to go next. I was talking with several different coaches but in February I went down to Canyon, Texas to try out for West Texas A&M. That place was not very pretty hahah...But while trying out I felt that same pop. I was freaking out and not very happy. I thought that I tore my acl again. My knee swelled up.
I was so upset because I came back home and got an MRI and the worst thing that could of happened showed up on the results. The said that I had re-torn my acl. I went all summer long without going to the doctors because I wanted to go to Brasil so I was not worried much about going to the doctor real soon. Well I have been sitting out of everything because without an ACL you cannot do much. I finally went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and he told me something that lifted my spirits. He does not believe that I tore it. He told me that everything on the MRI says i should have torn it but he feels stability and can see a few striations of my acl on the MRI. So he told me to exercise and come back in a month. This is such great news because I am dying to play again. If everything goes well I think I am going to get out of this state again and go play. It is the one thing that makes me happy and I am not too bad at it. I am working on going to play with one of my friends from Brasil who is still playing at my old school. I am still confused and a little upset about this knee issue because I have sat out of a lot of things because I believed it was torn, but I guess God has his ways of teaching us all. I cannot wait to play again.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Now that I am back there is nothing to do and no one to do anything with. I just wish things were more like Brasil. I just Americans can get over their insecurities and just live and have fun. Well that is enough of my rambling for now........
Friday, September 5, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
So my other classes are pretty much easy, and I really need to watch Pocahontas for my history class.....I do not have it....That could be a problem, but I think I will be fine...
Well after a successful week of school now comes the weekend....BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH...yea I know everyone gets exciting for that part, but not me....What are my plans....well pretty much nothing....oh wait...there is a Brazilian festival Saturday...I might go to that...but really do not have anyone to go with....Blasted friends and decided to get married...What is that honestly...jk...well hope they are all happy....
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Well also I am still getting use to this blogging stuff so give me some time and I will continue to add...