Saturday, January 10, 2009

Once again school has started.......

Yes it is the start of a fantastic Spring semester...As I dread everyday I realize that I only have school on Tuesday and Thursday but it is all day long... What to do with my other days in life..Get a job..yea maybe that would be a good idea but of course our economy sucks and along with the whole state everyone is trying to find a job or trying to keep their job from layoffs...Then I decide thank goodness my dad owns his own business so I can help out every chance I can get...Pocket change is what I live off now as I watch my use to be very nice savings account dwindle down every time I want to have a little fun....
I have been thinking a lot of past and future and I realized that holy cow I am almost 21, freak that means I am like almost 1/4 over with my life....It is so crazy....But life moves on even when we do not want it to...I am going to enjoy my life as long as I can...Which means I definitely do not want any attachments so now every you can stop asking me if I am dating anyone cause that answer is a big fat no..haha...I have the total opposite views to my fellow young friends that think dating, marriage, and children is the way to go now..I assure you things are not like that haha..Of course I know it is nice to have someone so I am not saying that it is bad to have that...And I hope the best for all of you...Just thought that I would make that clear before I get myself into trouble haha...But I am someone that likes to travel and have fun and I realized this a lot with my trip out of the country...And I am looking forward to more :).....
Really random blog but thought I would just jot down some of my feelings...

2 comments:

Amy said...

yahoo I am so glad you found me. You better post more often, because you never come to visit me.

Naytron said...

Oh Bre... you should have found me before Amy, i'm better!

But silly me, you know that already! :D