Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag...I'm it....

Here are the rules:

1. Go to your pictures.

2. Upload the 4th picture from the 4th folder

3. Post (explain?)

4. Tag your friends


This is going to be scary because I am not on my laptop that has all of my own pictures.....So lets see what I come up with hahah...

hahah.....Well lets see, that is me in the white with the lovely yellow brace on my knee....I was playing in a game against Barton I think. Looks like I totally schooled this girl, but what is new...hahah jk...but That is pretty much it.....
I tag,
Amber and Heather.

3 comments:

~The Summers~ said...

You were always schoolin girls! Your the bomb!! Hope all is goin good for you!!

Jordan said...

Sweet Pict. Hey, text me when you see this. I lost your number cause I just got a new phone. I think I'm gonna be on your cousins dodgeball team if you guys will still let me. I doubt I'll be ablt to find 10 girls. Call me ASAP okay! Thanks :)

The Johnsons said...

Bre!! You have a blog too!! yay!! look at mine and add me! it's http://tarakevin.blogspot.com