Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekends..

So this past weekend made me think a lot. As I had nothing to do on Saturaday I went to the movies with my mom. Thats right with my mom. As we passed the millions of young teenagers all paired up with their dates I am walking in with my mom and I was not ashamed at all. I love my mom and It was so much fun. She is one of the funniest ladies that I have ever met, and I don't mind that all I do is stay home every day, every weekend to spend time with her and the rest of my family. Because I know soon once everyone else gets married they are all that I have.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bre! I just found your blog! I am so happy to see that you are blogging. I think your mom is so cool! No wonder you guys have so much fun hanging out! You can check out the Hart Family Blog at http://hartsoccerfam.blogspot.com. See ya!!