Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Starting out new again.....

So you would think after two years of college at a smaller school that I would have everything figured out? Well that is totally wrong. My first two days of school have many thoughts going into my head. Why are all of us here? Who decided that we must take certaing classes for a certain degree. Also I think that it is stupid I graduate with an associates degree and I am still behind in school because I have other classes that are required for an associates. This is bull. I work my ass of and I still have to work my ass off. There are so many levels of the same class..Why do people get to decide if my class that I took is good enough??? This is just nonsense and makes me angry..but oh well what can I do???? NOTHING thats what just show up to school everyday taking my planned out 3 year plan.

Well also I am still getting use to this blogging stuff so give me some time and I will continue to add...

1 comment:

The Mrs said...

BREFLOWER!!! I am so happy you have a blog now!