Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Week of school

Okay. There went my first week of school. Lucky me I have an easy schedule. All I can say is that my intro to Fiction class drives me nuts. One because I don't read and two because when I finally read and do the assignment that we are suppose to talk about in class everyone totally goes off the subject and talks about movies. Hellooooooooooo go to intro to film......I was totally lost we went from talking about books to why movies are good. So what did I do...I sat in my stupid ass desk that was uncomfortable and ate my smarties. I have no idea what went on, but it is still pretty interesting. Oh well I guess I am just a structured kind of person. Also, I am a dumb ass. I have class Tuesday and Thursday at 7 AM!!!!! and I live like 30 minutes away....I do not know how I am going to make it but well I am going to give it a try.....

So my other classes are pretty much easy, and I really need to watch Pocahontas for my history class.....I do not have it....That could be a problem, but I think I will be fine...

Well after a successful week of school now comes the weekend....BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH...yea I know everyone gets exciting for that part, but not me....What are my plans....well pretty much nothing....oh wait...there is a Brazilian festival Saturday...I might go to that...but really do not have anyone to go with....Blasted friends and decided to get married...What is that honestly...jk...well hope they are all happy....

2 comments:

The Mrs said...

HA!! I freaking love your comment... go to intro to film. Ugh welcome to Weber state where tangents are plentiful and parking blows. Miss you!

The Mrs said...

I know I have already left a comment here but forgive me as I respond to the comment you left me :D... BRE I COULD NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU!! I had a momentary lapse of remembrance... forgive me?? Oh and what is your school schedule